Sunday, April 24, 2016

Communication Artifact

For my part in the our campaign project I worked on some of the collateral and self promotion. I did this by creating the business card and bumper sticker for All Occasions Artistry. We chose to go with an artistic font for the name as well as a more simplistic font for other important information. We also chose natural colors such as pink, tan, and brown to create a warm comfortable feel to the design. Both these elements bring contrast and harmony to the design. I chose the designs that I did because they each had a makeup feel and incorporated our color scheme within them. The placement of the logo on the business card is an example of the rule of thirds. The use of the same fonts, colors, and logo between the designs shows the Gestalt principle of the law of similarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment